Help...

• Thread starter JacksThings
  • Start date
  • Views 230
J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Reaction score
Forgive me for asking this, but is there any coin making method that works fast? I'm extremely unlucky with fifa. I have spent over £100 and 250k ingame coins on packs, and the best I have ever got was a IF GK who sold for discard value. I'm not very patient, I would try to trade but I always just spend my money on packs hoping to get lucky for once in my life.
Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

N

Nick DiLello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgive me for asking this, but is there any coin making method that works fast? I'm extremely unlucky with fifa. I have spent over £100 and 250k ingame coins on packs, and the best I have ever got was a IF GK who sold for discard value. I'm not very patient, I would try to trade but I always just spend my money on packs hoping to get lucky for once in my life.
Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.
The worst thing to do is buy packs. You have such a slim chance of getting good players its ridiculous. The best way is to trade. But if you dont have the patience for that. Then look for upcoming tournaments and their requirements. Buy players that will suit the tourny. And sell them for more once the tournament comes out. Thats what i did with the st pattys day tournament and i made over 200k

J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Reaction score
The worst thing to do is buy packs. You have such a slim chance of getting good players its ridiculous. The best way is to trade. But if you dont have the patience for that. Then look for upcoming tournaments and their requirements. Buy players that will suit the tourny. And sell them for more once the tournament comes out. Thats what i did with the st pattys day tournament and i made over 200k
I would give trading a go, but I don't know how to find these deals that people on youtube find. They always get players like 1k/2k less than there going rate, and they make profit that way. I can never find them :frown:

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I would give trading a go, but I don't know how to find these deals that people on youtube find. They always get players like 1k/2k less than there going rate, and they make profit that way. I can never find them :frown:
Bid at 3 in the morning or on a Wednesday when there is a good players in the totw .
When you are trading make sure to take into account the 5 percent nonsense tax,which as you no doubt know is taken off every sold Item..

Top Bottom