HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by JFS, Feb 13, 2009 with 3 replies and 300 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFS

JFS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok i got the transfer cable from microsoft and i have halo3 toybox wich has xport a bunch of film editors, map editors, rehashers, resigners, and hexers..

i have no idea wat any of it means i get the name but not wat it does...

anyway ima modding noob just got the cable can someone tell me how to mod a film

and plz dont just give me a link to an old tut cuz iv looked at all of em im doing something wrong.... (i dont know how to inject anything back into the harddrive i just copy it there is that why it dont work??):huh:

how is the damm file curupt!!!!!

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Next time post in the H3 modding section

Hook up your HDD, open xplorer, find the your film, open it in a film editor, Rehas/resign with a working resigner such as CONcept

3. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
  4. OP
    JFS

JFS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well this is what i do EXCACTLY you could tell me what i did wrong...

1. make a film with 4 people in it check. (on and off live tried both)

2. open xplorer find film exctract/move open in film editor or hex workshop( tried both multiple times)

3. rehash/resign with CONcept (tried with others too)

4. put harddrive back on xbox load up halo3 says disc is unreadable, try it again it becomes readable and film either is the same or corupt

What am i doing wrong???:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

and now i think i just did it correct and it said an error occured while playing the film.....

ok... really...

i just made a film not on live me and three other players did everything correct used CONcept and it didnt tell me my disc was unreadable i went to theater it went straight to the video but my armor was the same.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.