HELP!

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Der Doktor, Feb 3, 2009 with 2 replies and 104 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Der Doktor

Der Doktor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :cursing:this is a help request, i was on my computer the other day to discover my dad has suddenly become admin, so when he left the computer logged on, i thouhgt i could change me to admin and him to standard user. However my plot backfired and now both of us are standard users with no admin on this comp what so ever! so i need a way to gain admin of the computer, so i can use it and install **** and stuff. I am hoping i dont have to like reset it with the reset disk, but if it is absolutely nesseccary then i will =( PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:cursing:

BTW im on windows vista 32 bit premium home or whatever.

2. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Try booting in safe mode (press f8 repeatedly on boot), letting it boot up, and then using the built in administrator account to change one of the user accounts to an administrator.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Der Doktor

Der Doktor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    HAHAHAHA! VICTORY! thanks alot mate, you've been promoted in my army from w/e you were before to second hand man.nthank you soooo much, i never thouhgt it would be that simple!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.