HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox Applications' started by RaZoR HaX, Jan 25, 2009 with 5 replies and 683 views.

1. RaZoR HaX

RaZoR HaX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello, i have looked at every tutorial i can find for Surreal to work the N64 roms that i have on my xbox.
    unfortuantyl whenever is tart up the surreal it says it cant find the roms.

so heres waht i would want:
    NO LINK TO ANOTHER TUTORIAL SITE OR OTHER TUTORIAL
    step by step of how to make it find the roms
    if your using a surreal file that you know w9rks post a link to the downlaod

thank you
    I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR MONTHS tryibng to be able to play smash bros, CBFD, and various other thinggs liek zelda all help appreciated

2. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Umm, you have to make them find the location of the roms, so there should be an .ini file that has the rom locations and you should change it to [F:/Emulators/Surreal/Roms] for example or whereever your roms are, i'll look on my xbox for this and repost if nessesary.

3. OP
    RaZoR HaX

RaZoR HaX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont have F

i have E
    and ive done that all befroe
    can u send me your Surrela and rom files?
    heck just send me the whole Emualtor folder, ill just delete the roms and other emulators then put my roms in the right folder

4. VexxVoid

Ratings:
    Then your roms should be under the specified folder. And I'll send you my ini file if you can't figure it out but I let my brother use my Xbox1 so he could play some psx games, so it may be a few days.

But just double check you ini file and make sure all the roms are extracted, I know alot of N64 roms come in weird compressed files.

5. OP
    RaZoR HaX

RaZoR HaX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea your telling me, i have all the files and ****, i even have like 7 different types of file extensions for one game

6. VexxVoid

Ratings:
    Well alot of games comes with different versions which is why you get alot of file types, you should extract the 7z and try all the different files in it.