Help!

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by DaVampireSpartan, Jan 13, 2009 with 10 replies and 288 views.

1. DaVampireSpartan

DaVampireSpartan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey everyone. I sorta have a question...I am now making a game where you point and click because its a sniper game. I was wondering if there was a way to click on a certain color and go to the next area. If thats not enough explanation then what I mean is that I want to be able to click on a certain color and then be able to move onto my next area.

2. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I wouldn't recommend making a graphical game in C#. You'd be better off using flash. I'm not saying it's impossible with C#, but I'm saying it's simpler with flash. Then again I'm not saying it's easy with flash either, just easier.

3. OP
    DaVampireSpartan

Ratings:
    Thanks. If anyone could put up a turtorial on how to do it, it would help me a lot since that way I won't have to redo everything...heh...heh...

4. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    [Click here to view the link] is your friend right now. You need to learn the basics of flash before you can start making games. That's true of just about anything really. Start with simple animations and then gradually incorporate some buttons and actionscript. Then when you feel comfortable start making games.

5. OP
    DaVampireSpartan

Ratings:
    Oh, I know how to make games in flash. The game I'm making though has to be in C# because it's for one of my computer classes. Sorry, I forgot to mention that didn't I?

6. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Well then flash isn't going to help you, and do you really have to make a sniper game? If you can pick any game you want to make, stick with something either text based, or if it has to be graphical do tic-tac-toe, pong, or tetris or something.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    DaVampireSpartan

Ratings:
  8. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    hope your using the game studios xna for c# to make that game

9. OP
    DaVampireSpartan

Ratings:
    Sorta, I got the Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition right now. It connects to XNA.

10. zadesa

zadesa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just use xna xD its made for making games. and its still c# !

11. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings: