Help!!

Discussion in 'Halo 1 and PC Modding' started by DarkLord0912, Jan 10, 2009 with 2 replies and 588 views.

1. DarkLord0912

DarkLord0912 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have halo PC Full version I wanted to restore all my maps etc back to normal but when I uninstall halo and reinstall it I open the map files with HMT or HHT to check them but there still the same all the changes I made are still there:?

So does anyone have a clue:?

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    When you uninstall the game, you need to make sure you delete everything that has to do with halo. You need to make sure you remove everything, including the maps, not just the game itself.

3. OP
    DarkLord0912

DarkLord0912 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey I think I fixed I put the halo CD in, opened up HMT and the list of map files in HMT when your suppose to select them... I manually deleted them from there, then exited HMT,loaded Halo to see if thats were it was pulling the maps from for some reason:? And halo said some files were missing so thats good for me to hear:biggrin:

Then I followed the HMT step again and saw that there were just a few maps in the HMT screen when it ask you to pick a map though I deleted every thing in that folder and It was completely empty???? and so I manually deleted the few that were there:thumbup:. Instead of reinstalling halo I did tha option of repair corrupted files and once it was done I loaded halo and the previous map bloodgulch that didn't work now does HMT now can open bloodgulch map :thumbup::thumbup:. And now the maps that are in HMT HHT And sparkedit are back to normal:cool:

What I dont understand is where was halo loadeding those corrupt maps I deleted:?
    As if there were never gone and why was there 2 set's of maps in the HMT map selection screen:? Even though it was just one directory halo:MAPS no extra maps no extra folders anywhere:?:?:?