HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox Applications' started by momo24, Dec 8, 2008 with 4 replies and 695 views.

1. momo24

momo24 Newbie

Ratings:
    I had soft-modded my xbox with my action replay ok no problem, but one of the reasons why I had did it was to play nintendo 64 games. But i dont know how to transfer it to my action replay. And no I dont have a cross over cable. Can i burn it or copy it to a disc or something. if yes whay type of disc. if not is there a game save for it. Please all info needed.

2. Gothikpunk91

Gothikpunk91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes you can put it into a disk, make it a cd-rw if possible, dvd-w would work better, i think. Anyway, make a data disk, then go to "file explorer". Then just copy them straight from there. Now if that doesnt work then idk. I use a hardmodded UnleashX xbox. I had a softmodded one, but i could FTP to it. If you use EvoX then I can't help much. Hopefully the above instuctions helped.

3. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Evox is the same way except you have to use a non-built in file explorer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :?Evox doesn't have a file explorer, i didn't know that, i always thought it did because my friend had that way b4 i modded my xbox, so good thing i got unleash x ^.^

5. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Yeah, unleashx is more user friendly for beginners and it's easy to get a file explorer for evox though. [Stick with UnleashX] and when you ftp you can use the file explorer on your computer, just open up "My Computer" then in the address bar type
    "Ftp://xbox:speechless:box@192.168.1.x"
    where the "x" is going to be a 1-9 number usually 2,3, or 4.