What's new

Solved Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Draex

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this is in the right section or not, but I need help.
The problem is, My modded gamertag is corrupted, but not only on my xbox. I tried it on my little brother's xbox and it wasn't corrupted. Can someone please tell me a solution?
Thank you,​
Draex​

Sega

Sega

VIP
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it still on your USB? If so, delete it, recover it back onto your Xbox and try again. Make sure you follow the steps exactly when modding your gamertag, perhaps you didn't Rehash and Resign?

Upvote 0
J

Jon

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me once also.Try recovering the account,that solved my problem.If it doesn't work ask around or look on the forums.

Upvote 0
F

Flavour

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this is in the right section or not, but I need help.
The problem is, My modded gamertag is corrupted, but not only on my xbox. I tried it on my little brother's xbox and it wasn't corrupted. Can someone please tell me a solution?
Thank you,​
Draex​
The update patched modded gamertags.

This happened to me once also.Try recovering the account,that solved my problem.If it doesn't work ask around or look on the forums.
How do you recover a modded GT?

Upvote 0
W

Whats Xbox Live

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He was talking about the modded gamertag, not original. If it is on your storage device (USB or whatever) just transfer it to your hard drive and then delete it... STEPS: go to system settings and go to memory find your device go into the gamer profiles tab and transfer modded one to hard drive. Then press B and go to hard drive and go back to gamer profiles and delete it off console. It is just a systematical error from the text sometimes or the hash blocks were not calculated and maybe your profile ID some how got messed up. No big deal though... dont worry your profile isn't gone.
If that doesn't help them go to ur computer and go to recent files and you should have your profile there too...( E0005145235 for example) and drag to usb and rehash and resign.

Hope this helps :smile: if you have any questions just PM me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register