Solved help

• Thread starter KillingCloud
  • Start date
  • Views 445
K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so here it goes i am thinking about putting all the money up to buy all the things to start hosting lobbys but i am by no means technically inclined. all this sounds super confusing but ive been in lobbys hosted by 12 year olds so i know it cant possibly be too extremely difficult so i was wondering if anybody could help me out finding a noob proof step by step start to finish guide of all the things i will need to host a lobby/steps to get them all running together in sync

thanks sorry if this is in the wrong topic im pretty new here and i didnt know what else to do

p.s. my GT is KillingCloud

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so here it goes i am thinking about putting all the money up to buy all the things to start hosting lobbys but i am by no means technically inclined. all this sounds super confusing but ive been in lobbys hosted by 12 year olds so i know it cant possibly be too extremely difficult so i was wondering if anybody could help me out finding a noob proof step by step start to finish guide of all the things i will need to host a lobby/steps to get them all running together in sync

thanks sorry if this is in the wrong topic im pretty new here and i didnt know what else to do

Add me on aim: ifroggy94i Im more than willing to walk you through it step by step.

DarkDreamer

DarkDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well the first thing you need to start is a Jtaged Console. I have a shop here on the forum you can purchase one from. Please feel free to Email me @ [email protected] and here is link to shop.DarkDreamers JTag Shop

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
sry guys i dont have aim and ive tried downloading is several times but i cant get it to work on my computer but i am seriously wanting to host/cohost lobbies not neccessarily for the $$ but to gaurantee myself and friends infections pretty much whenever i want. i just dont know what im doing i thing in a perfect world if anyone is willing i would like to split the cost of all the things needed and let them host and me just get myself and whoever in i want and we can split the profits.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
1. JTAGd Xbox 360
2. Hard Drive (external or xbox 360 hdd, doesnt matter)
3. All MW2 Files
4. Connection to the internet
5. Paypal
6. Profit

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
the part that confuses me is like steps i dont really kno how to explain but lets say i have a jtagd 360 with a harddrive everything is ready to hose lobbyz then thats where im lost because ive never seen it done i know i just dont turn it on and start up mw2 and boom just invite people im just really new at this srry if i sound really nooby its cuz i am

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
the part that confuses me is like steps i dont really kno how to explain but lets say i have a jtagd 360 with a harddrive everything is ready to hose lobbyz then thats where im lost because ive never seen it done i know i just dont turn it on and start up mw2 and boom just invite people im just really new at this srry if i sound really nooby its cuz i am

as long as it has the files, yes, u can just go ahead and host.

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
ok well anyone kno the best place to buy everything i need basically i wand a jtagd 360 that i can plug into the wall turn it on and host lobbyz if thats possible ha

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forum/215-jtags-forum/
JTAG forum on 7s. the files are easy to come across. its not hard to host, but dont get a JTAG just for that reason, they can do a lot more

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
so if i buy a jtagd 360 and it gets banned am i just out the money i paid for it all? and how often do they get banned like lets say i buy one and host my first lobby im not gonna get banned am i because if thats gonna happen it would make more sense just to not buy one at all

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so if i buy a jtagd 360 and it gets banned am i just out the money i paid for it all? and how often do they get banned like lets say i buy one and host my first lobby im not gonna get banned am i because if thats gonna happen it would make more sense just to not buy one at all

they get banned after 2 hours. then u flash a new KV (which u have to buy from a KV seller) and then its unbanned, u can host again, etc. which is why i said its not worthi it to only get it for hosting lobbies

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
what else could i do with it that would make it worth it... i would eventually start doing lobbys for like 10 bucks via paypal and stuff even free ones if i could just find some guys to put up enough for a new kv but i honestly dont know anything about jtags and such im not big into like modding/hacking i have nothing against it im just not technically inclined at all i dont even know what you mean by flashing a new kv haha \but thatks for all the help your giving me i really am new at this and i appreciate it and when i do get around to buying one i will come to you i just checked out your page on the things you do and would find a jtaggable one and send it to u cuz ur really being a big help

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
what else could i do with it that would make it worth it... i would eventually start doing lobbys for like 10 bucks via paypal and stuff even free ones if i could just find some guys to put up enough for a new kv but i honestly dont know anything about jtags and such im not big into like modding/hacking i have nothing against it im just not technically inclined at all i dont even know what you mean by flashing a new kv haha \but thatks for all the help your giving me i really am new at this and i appreciate it and when i do get around to buying one i will come to you i just checked out your page on the things you do and would find a jtaggable one and send it to u cuz ur really being a big help

haha alright bro. well, a JTAG runs unsigned code. so, u can run ANY game. downloaded games from a hard drive, mod the F*CK outta games, etc. theres a lotta emulators u can run, run linux, have an internet browser, etc. its really limitless. and flashing a KV means replacing ur KV (all system info) with the KV of an unbanned console (like swapping info so u can connect to XBL). u replace the KV by making a new NAND image and then flashing it

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
is it complicated to flash a new kv and are those pretty readily available and ive heard some people say they can get them for like 30$ and others say like 80$ i really am probably so confused cuz of all the kids on xbl that have no idea wht theyre talking about that try and inform people on this stuff

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
it becomes more complicated when u have a diff motherboard than a xenon. its not too bad.
$30 KV = shared (multiple people running it)
$80 KV = unshared (no one but you has the KV)

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
well i knew xenon is the only jtag that can run type 1 or 2 ha i know that much so thats what i was gonna buy anyways and how come the shared one is cheaper is that cuz more people are using it so it will get banned faster? and im about to get off here man so i wont be replying as fast ha but u can add me on xbl my GT is KillingCloud thanks for helpig me out so far ill have many more ?s just warnin ya

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well i knew xenon is the only jtag that can run type 1 or 2 ha i know that much so thats what i was gonna buy anyways and how come the shared one is cheaper is that cuz more people are using it so it will get banned faster? and im about to get off here man so i wont be replying as fast ha but u can add me on xbl my GT is KillingCloud thanks for helpig me out so far ill have many more ?s just warnin ya

lol ok. ill talk to u on XBL later, ill be on later.

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
Sin$
hey dude srry i gueess all the desperate kids on here are too infatuated with getting in a 10th lobby they didnt even attempt to read that i dont have a jtag and cant do lobbys so i got like 37 friend requests yesterday ha but send me a pm with your GT and ill add you cuz i just deleted all of the messages and requests i got yesterday

Top Bottom
Login
Register