What's new

Solved Help

I

Iso_jesus

Reaction score
Why do I keep getting blue screened at certain points during dmo while I'm in lobbies bringing in cars or just even setting the user location? It's all random but its every single time and I've tried clearing cache and making a new save and plenty of other things. Please help I'm just trying to bring my cars from save wizard ?

G

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I keep getting blue screened at certain points during dmo while I'm in lobbies bringing in cars or just even setting the user location? It's all random but its every single time and I've tried clearing cache and making a new save and plenty of other things. Please help I'm just trying to bring my cars from save wizard ?

Hey guess what it’s a glitch, with that said your forcing a game to do something it doesn’t normally do. So that means Blue Screens happen. Thats all

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Blue screens usually happen when you are over taxing the game in a way that it normally does not function.

I

Iso_jesus

Reaction score
Yeah I definitely get that much that it's a glitch. I also get that blue screens come from doing them. Not my first rodeo. I was asking for help to lower the chances of me getting them during the glitch with a different approach maybe. Putting heads together to accomplish a common goal ?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely get that much that it's a glitch. I also get that blue screens come from doing them. Not my first rodeo. I was asking for help to lower the chances of me getting them during the glitch with a different approach maybe. Putting heads together to accomplish a common goal ?
Try cleaning your PS4 from dust.
Blue screens also happen when the console is overheating.
There is really no specific way to prevent a blue screen.
It’s a part of the game and console mechanics.
When the game is over taxing the system it shuts down.
It’s more of a PS4 thing than a GTA thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom