Solved HELP!!!!

• Thread starter BSAA SPARTEN K1
  • Start date
  • Views 384
B

BSAA SPARTEN K1

Reaction score
Sin$
HELP my hARD DRIVE IS MAKEING A WEIRD TIK NOISE AND WONT LOAD OTHER GAMESAVES IN OR ANYTHING CAN ANY 1 HELP:.(:.(:cursing::cursing::.(:.(

phrozenballs

phrozenballs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BSAA SPARTEN K1 said:
HELP my hARD DRIVE IS MAKEING A WEIRD TIK NOISE AND WONT LOAD OTHER GAMESAVES IN OR ANYTHING CAN ANY 1 HELP:.(:.(:cursing::cursing::.(:.(

that sound usualy meens its dead

Lord Oryx

Lord Oryx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're on the computer I would tell you to boot into safe mode and run CHKDSK C: /F/R but I'm assuming you're on a 360. Like the above guy said your drive is going out. If anything try changing to position of you're 360 or try contacting M$. IF all else fail there's always the microwave.:biggrin:

Edit:There could be some corrupted data on your drive causing the problem. Try clearing the cache and if you're desperate transfer/delete all of your DLC/ game saves one by one and see if the problem fixes its self.

B

BSAA SPARTEN K1

Reaction score
Sin$
thx ill try

ok i came up on a nother it wont let me delete wtf?:cursing:

and can i bring it back 2 life it works on xbox tho:frown:

im gonnna reformat

and im talkn about when i put it on my computer

phrozenballs

phrozenballs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BSAA SPARTEN K1 said:
thx ill try

ok i came up on a nother it wont let me delete wtf?:cursing:

and can i bring it back 2 life it works on xbox tho:frown:

im gonnna reformat

and im talkn about when i put it on my computer

think of it like a needle and a record the needle bumps over the scratch in the record , thats what you are hearing bad blocks on the hard drive . i would say its screwed sorry if it doesnt die today it will do soon start looking for a replacment

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
BSAA SPARTEN K1 said:
but it doesnt happen in my xbox

Lol, had the same problem. If your using an Xsata or an Xport, plug it into the back USB ports not the front ones. It will fix it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register