It is an rgh

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I have read this can only be fixed by contacting them which I am not sure how that will go with an RGH. Is your console banned?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So in xebuild i just change it from False to True in manual edit?
I would say give that a go, but make a backup just in case obviously. You could also try just reflashing it again with leaving that setting at default.

Scondy

Scondy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say give that a go, but make a backup just in case obviously. You could also try just reflashing it again with leaving that setting at default.
How do I flash it since I cant open xex menu to get to simple nand flasher or anything :/ I know Xell but everytime I try with Xell it just like powers off my rgh...

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I flash it since I cant open xex menu to get to simple nand flasher or anything :/ I know Xell but everytime I try with Xell it just like powers off my rgh...
Are you able to get into FSD or any homebrew at all? If that doesn't work and you can't do it with Xell, you may have to do it the old fashioned way (using a jrprogrammer for something of the sort)

Scondy

Scondy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not for sure if im doing Xell right :/ Ive never flashed with it before. I got updflash.bin, xenon.elf, and then I hit the eject button and it goes to xell reads xenon.elf then just goes black screen but the middle of the power button is still green.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't NEED xenon.elf on the root. Try it with ONLY updflash.bin. Then theres another file name, but I forgot it. I think Dini Dini knows the other name you can try.

EDIT: I found the name and replaced it in options #3 and #4.

IMPORTANT: Make sure the USB is formatted to FAT32

So
1) updflash.bin on the root of a USB booting into Xell
2) updflash.bin on the root of a USB with xenon.elf booting ino Xell
3) nandflash.bin on root of a USB booting into Xell
4) nandflash.bin on root of a USB with xenon.elf booting into Xell
5) basic launch.ini on the root of your USB and boot it up normally (power on) and navigate to XeX
6) back to soldering to your nand and reflashing manually.

(I believe these are your only options)

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
... Husker told you how to fix it and I gave you all your options for flashing that fixed NAND.

If you're not going to take the help we give you, why ask? Those are your options, or you can call up MS and tell them to fix it. But again, why call them when you can do it yourself. How well is a call going to go "My RGH wont let me online because I need to update my info"

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Build a new NAND with nomobile selected, place updflash.bin on a fat32 usb by itself, and let xell flash it. You will be good. You won't get past that screen until you flash this new nand.

Scondy

Scondy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Build a new NAND with nomobile selected, place updflash.bin on a fat32 usb by itself, and let xell flash it. You will be good. You won't get past that screen until you flash this new nand.
Xell wont flash the nand because i got a corona 4g is what i heard and its not working when i try to flash with xell so im believing that its true.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Xell wont flash the nand because i got a corona 4g is what i heard and its not working when i try to flash with xell so im believing that its true.
True. No other option then to bust it open and manually flash it. Hopefully who ever did it left the qsb on for you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register