• Views 571
Status
Not open for further replies.
JHurlock13

JHurlock13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So im getting an xbox one for christmas but i have no clue what games are good on it. Ive heard that deadrising 3 is pretty good... Anyone else have an opinion? Possibly from experiencing the game first hand?

speelo green

speelo green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
first congrats on getting the x1, it is a pretty badass console. I would say right now dead rising 3 and ryse son of rome are both pretty badass games, cod ghosts is a pretty good game as well if your a cod fan. And i heard forza motorsport is badass as well, but there are the three games i have for x1 so far and i like them

JHurlock13

JHurlock13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
first congrats on getting the x1, it is a pretty badass console. I would say right now dead rising 3 and ryse son of rome are both pretty badass games, cod ghosts is a pretty good game as well if your a cod fan. And i heard forza motorsport is badass as well, but there are the three games i have for x1 so far and i like them
Thanks I appreciate your input! I will really consider getting ryse son of rome seem like a pretty legit game!

HUSKY TIME

HUSKY TIME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the games are so good its untrue I will explain Im not a big fan of car racing games but I went out and got forza its that good as for the rest dead rising is funny as hell it has a one or two bugs but its fun cod ghost is way better then on the 360 aswell my only problem with the xbox one is my old turtle beach don't work and I love my turtle beach so this is a problem for me but the games are great get one if you can.

JHurlock13

JHurlock13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the games are so good its untrue I will explain Im not a big fan of car racing games but I went out and got forza its that good as for the rest dead rising is funny as hell it has a one or two bugs but its fun cod ghost is way better then on the 360 aswell my only problem with the xbox one is my old turtle beach don't work and I love my turtle beach so this is a problem for me but the games are great get one if you can.
I haven't really been into the whole racing games but I may give it a try since ive heard a top game on the xbox one. I have turtle beaches as well... Do you know if they will be compatible later on?

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I've posted this before, but I think it applies here:
I'll rate the ones I have in order from best to worst
Dead Rising 3
Ryse Son of Rome
Forza 5
CoD: Ghosts
Battlefield 4

Once I get LEGO Marvel, and Assassins Creed I'll let ya know how they measure up.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
BF4 is definitely an experience. Dead Rising is fun if you have a partner. I'm not really a fan of Ghosts, but it plays nicely on X1.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The only game I have at the moment is Forza 5 and it is awesome. I've always like Forza games so naturally I like the new one. :smile:

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't get ryse waste of money.... Graphics are awesome but the single player took me 4 hours to complete and the online is pretty limited

So uh 4 hours. What difficulty did you play it on?

And Ryse is amazing. The campaign has a great story, and the multiplayer is co-op. It is pretty fun. Also, helps you get ready for legendary on Ryse.
I also suggest:
Forza 5
Madden 25(AMAZING)
Skylanders
Halo: Spartan Assault(Comes out tomorrow)

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So uh 4 hours. What difficulty did you play it on?

And Ryse is amazing. The campaign has a great story, and the multiplayer is co-op. It is pretty fun. Also, helps you get ready for legendary on Ryse.
I also suggest:
Forza 5
Madden 25(AMAZING)
Skylanders
Halo: Spartan Assault(Comes out tomorrow)

Yes 4 hours on the the hardest difficulty it's not hard, the story is good but is so short... The co-op is fun the 1st few times your play it after a few more times it gets very boring

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes 4 hours on the the hardest difficulty it's not hard, the story is good but is so short... The co-op is fun the 1st few times your play it after a few more times it gets very boring

I doubt it took you 4 hours, you must have just ran through everything without killing a lot or something and even then it wouldn't take that little of time. And all the maps have different effects so it changes up quite a bit.

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt it took you 4 hours, you must have just ran through everything without killing a lot or something and even then it wouldn't take that little of time. And all the maps have different effects so it changes up quite a bit.

It took me around 4 - 5 hours to do... killing is the same smash one button not hard... yes the maps are different but you do the same thing on all maps... the story could of been so much longer.. and every enemy looked the same and there's not many different attacks or executions

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
It took me around 4 - 5 hours to do... killing is the same smash one button not hard... yes the maps are different but you do the same thing on all maps... the story could of been so much longer.. and every enemy looked the same and there's not many different attacks or executions

It isn't just one button, there are 4 different types of attacks to kill enemies, and A to block. Also, some of the maps have exclusive things like the wickerman map it is a defense type map with a goal of killing the fire barbarians and not letting them light the wickerman on fire. And the story has a lot of content. I bet you didn't explore the maps at all and get the collectibles. And there are a buttload of executions, did you not upgrade your executions or something?!

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It isn't just one button, there are 4 different types of attacks to kill enemies, and A to block. Also, some of the maps have exclusive things like the wickerman map it is a defense type map with a goal of killing the fire barbarians and not letting them light the wickerman on fire. And the story has a lot of content. I bet you didn't explore the maps at all and get the collectibles. And there are a buttload of executions, did you not upgrade your executions or something?!

Your like a friend of mine, Try and change my opinion... Imo it's a crap game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register