• Thread starter Sammy3963
  • Start date
  • Views 177
Sammy3963

Sammy3963

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got an iphone 4s from my mom and im not supposed to jailbreak it or anything and i want to use it as a voicechanger over xbox so i can autotune my voice and stuff through my phone and i want an app like "i am t-pain" but free i have the cables and everything to do it just don't have an app :frown:

Operating System
  1. iOS
Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got an iphone 4s from my mom and im not supposed to jailbreak it or anything and i want to use it as a voicechanger over xbox so i can autotune my voice and stuff through my phone and i want an app like "i am t-pain" but free i have the cables and everything to do it just don't have an app :frown:
Why are you not allowed to jailbreak it may I ask? But you might be able to find a web-app that does the same thing.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

Why are you not allowed to jailbreak it may I ask? But you might be able to find a web-app that does the same thing.

You would be surprised at the number of parents who restrict their kids from jailbreaking their iDevices because of the negative news coverage relating to jailbreaks. Sammy, I hope you know that you can jailbreak the device then hide the Cydia application and any other packages you install to the device. A jailbreak is actually incredibly easy to hide, some apple "geniuses" don't even recognize jailbroken devices because people do a good job of hiding it. If I can hide my jailbroken phone from an apple tech, you can easily hide it from your mother. Now then, what firmware are you running on the device?

Top Bottom
Login
Register