Discussion [Help] Zone Alarm and Cain & Abel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys,
so far i have set up zone alarm and cain and abel for me to lag other people when im host, the think i want to know is possible is weather or not you can add someone else ip address so when i click the nuke button they wont lagg.

But before you reply to the above question, i also lagg myself when clicking the nuke button, i have put xbox's server ip, my ip down as trusted but i still end of lagging?

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BNK said:
Hello guys,
so far i have set up zone alarm and cain and abel for me to lag other people when im host, the think i want to know is possible is weather or not you can add someone else ip address so when i click the nuke button they wont lagg.

But before you reply to the above question, i also lagg myself when clicking the nuke button, i have put xbox's server ip, my ip down as trusted but i still end of lagging?
i think you should have posted in te support section

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
BNK said:
Hello guys,

What nuke button? lol

To make someone not lag just add their IP as Trusted. You shouldn't be lagging either and by the way you are saying "nuke button" I don't even believe you have a bridge set up. Or at least not any type of bridge that I have ever seen.

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twis7eD said:
What nuke button? lol

To make someone not lag just add their IP as Trusted. You shouldn't be lagging either and by the way you are saying "nuke button" I don't even believe you have a bridge set up. Or at least not any type of bridge that I have ever seen.
I did add there ip but they kept on lagging exactly before i added the ips and put them on trusted and applied it, and im talking about the yellow button next "Start/Stop Sniffer", real name is APR, my bad, what bridge? i just have the laptop connected with zone alarm and cain and just click the apr button

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
BNK said:
I did add there ip but they kept on lagging exactly before i added the ips and put them on trusted and applied it, and im talking about the yellow button next "Start/Stop Sniffer", real name is APR, my bad, what bridge? i just have the laptop connected with zone alarm and cain and just click the apr button
What tutorial are you following? You should not be using Cain if you are bridging through your laptop. That could be a problem. And in an earlier post you said both you and your teammates were lagging even when you had their IPs Trusted. That makes me believe that you didn't even have host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom