What's new

Solved [HELP] Xbox 360 XENON RGH?

xR3Zx

xR3Zx

Programmer. GFX. RGH Hosting.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Se7ensins!

I appologize in advance for any "stupid" questions I may ask while here but I dont seem to be finding any steady answers out there about this.

My question is, is it possible to RGH a XENON Xbox 360 on dash 17489? I already know a JTAG isnt possible.

Thanks everyone!

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Chances are that you can't. But it depends on where the CPU was made. Canada "should" work, Taiwan won't. You need to remove the heatsink and clean the cpu paste to check.

xR3Zx

xR3Zx

Programmer. GFX. RGH Hosting.
Reaction score
Sin$
Chances are that you can't. But it depends on where the CPU was made. Canada "should" work, Taiwan won't. You need to remove the heatsink and clean the cpu paste to check.

Oh okay. I was told to try anyways since its pretty much a trial and error tyoe thing but I am afraid to do so due to the fact I dont want an error code and deem the console useless. Haha

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh okay. I was told to try anyways since its pretty much a trial and error tyoe thing but I am afraid to do so due to the fact I dont want an error code and deem the console useless. Haha
It's only trial and error on Canadian CPU's. Taiwanese won't work at all except for cpu key recovery.

Top Bottom
Login
Register