What's new

Discussion Help - Xbox 360 hard drive

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Wanna get the magnet from the xbox 360. i have just gone to the trouble in opening it and now i can't even get the goddam magnet so i can ISO mod gta 4. now i can't play on my xbox till i can get this stupid magnet. all this trouble because of a goddam sticker.

I Need someone to help me ASAP because i am about to destroy this xbox because of stress it's giving me. is there other ways to getting the magnet? cause this sticker is impossible to attack. i have already broken a stupid knife.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All I see is complaints and no question. So you want to get the sticker off correct?

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just get a flathead screwdriver and pick at the corners.

you think i ain't tryed that? i have broken a knife because of this metal sticker.

and i am also using a flathead right now and it is not working. please tell me there is another way to get the magnet...

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you think i ain't tryed that? i have broken a knife because of this metal sticker.

and i am also using a flathead right now and it is not working. please tell me there is another way to get the magnet...

Well you don't have to be rude about it.

That's really the only way of going about it.

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you don't have to be rude about it.

That's really the only way of going about it.

great so i just took apart my xbox so i can finally kill boredom by modding GTA 4 for nothing? there has got to be another way when stuff like this happens because it is a metal sticker. I'm sure some people have managed to remove such a sticker...

Thanks se7ensins... you were all such a GREAT help... now it's time to destroy my xbox since i have no idea how to put it back together... thanks alot.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
great so i just took apart my xbox so i can finally kill boredom by modding GTA 4 for nothing? there has got to be another way when stuff like this happens because it is a metal sticker. I'm sure some people have managed to remove such a sticker...

Thanks se7ensins... you were all such a GREAT help... now it's time to destroy my xbox since i have no idea how to put it back together... thanks alot.

Being rude never helps. I would try some rubbing alcohol, goo be gone. That would be my suggestion.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

It might be better that way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register