Solved HELP! Xbl Suspension.

• Thread starter Matthew Salmon
  • Start date
  • Views 345
M

Matthew Salmon

Reaction score
Sin$
So just this morning I got on to play black ops 2. I had recently gotten recovery on the game and got prestige 14 instead of prestige master (which is prestige 11). I was banned due to modding (of course) but I just wanted to know if my stats would be reset knowing that it was a Xbl ban, not by Treyarch or Activision. Any Answers?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So just this morning I got on to play black ops 2. I had recently gotten recovery on the game and got prestige 14 instead of prestige master (which is prestige 11). I was banned due to modding (of course) but I just wanted to know if my stats would be reset knowing that it was a Xbl ban, not by Treyarch or Activision. Any Answers?
From what I have seen, it is luck of the draw. Awhile ago, I had modded a friend's account. He got a two-week suspension from XBL. His BO2 multiplayer stats were reset but his zombie stats and shotgun rank remained. I have seen such things resulting otherwise.

Upvote 0
M

Matthew Salmon

Reaction score
Sin$
From what I have seen, it is luck of the draw. Awhile ago, I had modded a friend's account. He got a two-week suspension from XBL. His BO2 multiplayer stats were reset but his zombie stats and shotgun rank remained. I have seen such things resulting otherwise.
Alright thanks for the input :smile:

Upvote 0
M

Matthew Salmon

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and this is my 2nd suspension, will that make a difference in consequence?

Upvote 0
justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything will be reset except zombies rank.
And your KD will be messed up.
Mine was 0.014 once I got a couple of kills.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register