What's new

Solved HELP! Xbl Suspension.

• Thread starter Matthew Salmon
  • Start date
  • Views 242
M

Matthew Salmon

Reaction score
So just this morning I got on to play black ops 2. I had recently gotten recovery on the game and got prestige 14 instead of prestige master (which is prestige 11). I was banned due to modding (of course) but I just wanted to know if my stats would be reset knowing that it was a Xbl ban, not by Treyarch or Activision. Any Answers?

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So just this morning I got on to play black ops 2. I had recently gotten recovery on the game and got prestige 14 instead of prestige master (which is prestige 11). I was banned due to modding (of course) but I just wanted to know if my stats would be reset knowing that it was a Xbl ban, not by Treyarch or Activision. Any Answers?
From what I have seen, it is luck of the draw. Awhile ago, I had modded a friend's account. He got a two-week suspension from XBL. His BO2 multiplayer stats were reset but his zombie stats and shotgun rank remained. I have seen such things resulting otherwise.

M

Matthew Salmon

Reaction score
From what I have seen, it is luck of the draw. Awhile ago, I had modded a friend's account. He got a two-week suspension from XBL. His BO2 multiplayer stats were reset but his zombie stats and shotgun rank remained. I have seen such things resulting otherwise.
Alright thanks for the input :smile:

M

Matthew Salmon

Reaction score
Oh and this is my 2nd suspension, will that make a difference in consequence?

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Oh and this is my 2nd suspension, will that make a difference in consequence?
As he said, it happens some times and doesn't happen other times. Just gonna have to wait and see :frown:

L

l Itz You l

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least it wasn't a permanent can like me...

J

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything will be reset except zombies rank.
And your KD will be messed up.
Mine was 0.014 once I got a couple of kills.

Top Bottom