Help with Xplorer

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by c4p0n3d, Dec 22, 2008 with 5 replies and 1,598 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c4p0n3d

c4p0n3d Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm trying to open my 20gb hdd with xplorer360 and it says could not find a fatx drive to open. On xport is doesn't show up at all, I'm running windows xp so it shouldn't be a problem. I know it's hooked up because there's some pain in the *** noise coming from it.

2. Scare Croe

Scare Croe Premium Premium

Ratings:
    1.) make sure your Box is off
    2.) Hook up cord
    3.) turn on Box
    4.) open Xplorer/Xport
    5.) open/hardrive or memcard

make sure the Box is turned off before you hooke the cord up.
    If this doesnt work im not sure, XP shouldnt have any problems running it...

3. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    First are you using XSATA or XPORT? If your using XSATA your 360 needs to be on when trying to connect to the drive. If your using XPORT make sure that the right cord is connected the blue light will come on when you have the HDD cable plugged in.

4. OP
    c4p0n3d

c4p0n3d Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm using a transfer cable from microsoft, I have 2 of them and it doesn't work for either. I can get it to read on xport now, but it says nothing is in any of the partitions. On xplorer is says "No fatx partition found at requested offset"

5. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    do you have a new updated version of xploer360? If not google it and download it and try that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    c4p0n3d

c4p0n3d Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That worked, thanks Eclipse!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.