What's new

Solved help with xex

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys well i recently got a RGH and im trying to install the xex but i have a really old windows xp and it won't let me use a lot of programs, is there any way i can get the xex menu on my xbox?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Which programs are you trying to use on your computer and what are you trying to xex menu on? Hard drive or thumb drive.

H

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
Just get Horizon,that should work for Windows XP,Or?

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Which programs are you trying to use on your computer and what are you trying to xex menu on? Hard drive or thumb drive.
I tried using horizon but it wouldn't open, i tried using usb xtaf but it showed evrything on the usb when it was in the computer but not when i put it in my xbox, i also tried using fatxplorer but i had to download .net framework which my computer doesn't support i think

Just get Horizon,that should work for Windows XP,Or?

Horizon wasn't opening for me so i guess it doesn't :/

H

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
I tried using horizon but it wouldn't open, i tried using usb xtaf but it showed evrything on the usb when it was in the computer but not when i put it in my xbox, i also tried using fatxplorer but i had to download .net framework which my computer doesn't support i think

Horizon wasn't opening for me so i guess it doesn't :/
Hm.
Get on your Friend's PC?
Try do it there?

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
LOL
Real?
Alright,good then.

Yeah its just that i couldn't find anything to install it, so i came to S7 shinda has been really helpful tho and he puts up with my sh*t lol

Top Bottom