Solved Help With Xell help with rgh

• Thread starter madmansdeath
  • Start date
  • Views 761
M

madmansdeath

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi when i try to get onto xell i get a E01 error which i heard means that xell is not present i have a trinity slim rgh. My console works fine just won't let me access xell. I do not have a hardware flasher. Can i fix this using software.
I am using Fusion Tx.
I was wondering if there is a tutorial on getting rid of fusion tx and reinstalling xell without a hardware flasher.If anyone can find a way of me to do this without buying a hardware flasher i would be happy to compensate with either Microsoft or the cash equivalent (if that's allowed)

Last edited:
oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi when i try to get onto xell i get a E01 error which i heard means that xell is not present i have a trinity slim rgh. My console works fine just won't let me access xell. I do not have a hardware flasher. Can i fix this using software.
I am using Fusion Tx.
I was wondering if there is a tutorial on getting rid of fusion tx and reinstalling xell without a hardware flasher.If anyone can find a way of me to do this without buying a hardware flasher i would be happy to compensate with either Microsoft or the cash equivalent (if that's allowed)
You can download this: [Click here to view this link]

You launch the .xex or the demo from the MS dash and it will get you into xell so you can do what you want. If you want to remove fusion and go back to standard freeboot I'll tell you how too.

M

madmansdeath

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, PM me a copy of your CPU key and your NAND. Also get that file I linked onto your xbox. Got to go to school right now but when I'm back we will continue.
pm me when you get back from school/
And when i try to use the file you linked to its just sends me back to the dashboard
But after putting that file on its lets me get onto xell though the fusion tx dash

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
M

madmansdeath

Reaction score
Sin$
pm isnt working on mobile for some reason. Get into xell then and write down your CPU key. If you dont have a nand dump you can get 360 nand flasher and make a dump:

[Click here to view this link]
I have tried using raw flash and it did not work. Why do you think this will work ?
And when i tried with raw flash it won't let me on to a dashboard anymore and i can only access xex

Top Bottom
Login
Register