• Thread starter michael1026
  • Start date
  • Views 675
michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
My Xbox Live connection has been terribly bad lately and I have tried many things to fix this but nothing seems to work. I figured that it's my ping since when I did a ping test I got an 8% packet loss, which I think is causing my lag. I thought there might be someone on Se7ensins who can help me with this who has had the same problem before. Thanks
-michael1026

Cliche 7S

Cliche 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try restarting your router. it usually works for me. or u just might be playing with laggy people ;/

oh and congratz 2 more posts till the 100th mark :smile:

michael1026

michael1026

Reaction score
Sin$
try restarting your router. it usually works for me. or u just might be playing with laggy people ;/

oh and congratz 2 more posts till the 100th mark :smile:
One more now :tongue: and yes I did try restarting my router, I even had it off for about an hour and it still didn't fix the problem. I know I'm not playing with laggy people because it happens with everything gameplay, chats, and when I host a lobby people sometimes can't join or if they do get in it's terribly laggy for them.

R

redboy3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What kind of Router do you have? You should also play making sure there is nothing else on the network that could be using the internet

michael1026

michael1026

Reaction score
Sin$
What kind of Router do you have? You should also play making sure there is nothing else on the network that could be using the internet
Theres nothing using it and I have an actiontec pk5000. I am pretty sure it's got to do with my packet loss. I heard that can make games really laggy. and 8% is pretty bad.

Top Bottom
Login
Register