What's new

Solved Help with XBMovie...

• Thread starter LatEExplosionZ
  • Start date
  • Views 641
L

LatEExplosionZ

Reaction score
So I am trying to record my RGH Trinity. I have it connected to Neighborhood. I open xbox 360 command prompt and type in "xbmovie /X: (my RGH's IP address) /F:2 proofvid.wmv". (Without quotes). Then I hit enter and get unable to connect to the runtime on target machine (insert ip address). I then tried using a XBmovie GUI and it says the same thing..any suggestions?

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
So I am trying to record my RGH Trinity. I have it connected to Neighborhood. I open xbox 360 command prompt and type in "xbmovie /X: (my RGH's IP address) /F:2 proofvid.wmv". (Without quotes). Then I hit enter and get unable to connect to the runtime on target machine (insert ip address). I then tried using a XBmovie GUI and it says the same thing..any suggestions?
Do you have RGLoader installed?

L

LatEExplosionZ

Reaction score
Didn't realize this was the wrong section to post..Could a mod please move it to the appropriate place? 
Do you have RGLoader installed?
Nope, sorry to say but I have no idea what that is...

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Didn't realize this was the wrong section to post..Could a mod please move it to the appropriate place? 
Nope, sorry to say but I have no idea what that is...
You need to have a dev nand installed for XBMovie to work. RGLoader is a dev nand you can install on a modded Xbox 360.

L

LatEExplosionZ

Reaction score
Ya, I just looked it up and saw that..it doesnt look like they have a update for 17150 though so I'll just have to wait..Thanks for the help!

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Ya, I just looked it up and saw that..it doesnt look like they have a update for 17150 though so I'll just have to wait..Thanks for the help!
One will be coming out soon with full support for BB consoles.

Top Bottom