Help with wireless 360 Headset?

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by I Got Me some 24"s, Jan 30, 2009 with 9 replies and 154 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    I have one, it's made by microsoft and is the small one. My problem is that it will not turn on. I charged it plenty yet it will still not turn on. Is there anything to do or should I consider a new microphone?

2. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Is it new? If it's new you could probably get a new one from MS...if it's older you're probably screwed and yeah you'll need to buy one

3. OP
    I Got Me some 24"s

Ratings:
    thanks it is pretty old. i guess ill get a new on . my friend said he will sell me one for 12$

4. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Yeah that happened to my older wireless mic. It's battery pretty much just stops working and doesn't allow it to turn on or anything. I had to buy a new one and once this one goes I am considering branching off of the Microsoft headsets and getting a better one because it seems all Microsoft makes soon later breaks.

5. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Lol yeah, they do that intentionally. Little do you know, is that every MS product has a little explosive device built inside, and three days after the warranty expires, the device blows up and destroys it. :tongue:

6. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You know I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. My first 360 broke (E74 not RRoD) on me less than a week after my warranty expired. I called them, they said it would be $100, I said mmm nah. Anyways if you're friends gonna sell you one for $12 and it works, do it. That's a good deal as long as it's working.

7. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    My xbox decided to RROD about 2 days after my best buy extended warrenty expired in which I was force to call them for hours and finally get a $50 off coupon for it.

8. OP
    I Got Me some 24"s

Ratings:
    Hasn't been opened yet.

9. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Then what are you waiting for? Go get it. That's a good deal.

10. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:

Hell yeah pretty sure I spent like $50 on mine new:thumbdown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.