Help with WinRaR

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIGxMODS

OIGxMODS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why is it every time I try to open a .xex file that is zipped to try to get real files it tells me it is in unknown format or damaged I never had any problems on my old computer but I put it in the garbage I am now using a windows 8.1 all in one HP desktop can any one shed any light on why it is doing it and is there any fix and in a head a time much thank you. And to Staff If this thread is in the wrong spot please move

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
why is it every time I try to open a .xex file that is zipped to try to get real files it tells me it is in unknown format or damaged I never had any problems on my old computer but I put it in the garbage I am now using a windows 8.1 all in one HP desktop can any one shed any light on why it is doing it and is there any fix and in a head a time much thank you. And to Staff If this thread is in the wrong spot please move
Give this a try mate.

OIGxMODS

OIGxMODS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It did not work it poped up with no errors just keeps saying this archive is either in unknown format or damaged I tried repairing it gave me a error code googled it and it said there was no reason to repair it do you happen to no any other programs other then 7 zip and WinRAR that I can use or and other things I could try

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Are they old? I think most older rar files are often broken. At least in my experience. If you create a rar file then try and open it it doesn't happen right?

Lucifer Modz

Lucifer Modz

Everyone Is A Genius-Albert Einstein
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant open .xex files i have that to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register