Sin$
How do i put the water back into the game? Let me know, Thanks

T

TediosSHOOTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do i put the water back into the game? Let me know, Thanks

Open OPENIV and open the common.rpf you are using. Click data and go near the bottom of the list. You will see the water.dat file.
Replace it with the one below :smile:
Heres you go if needed.
http://rapidshare.com/files/417246086/water.rar

Normal Water level, blue in day and red at night.

Upvote 0
Best_That_Lived

TH3zPR0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Open OPENIV and open the common.rpf you are using. Click data and go near the bottom of the list. You will see the water.dat file.
Replace it with the one below :smile:
Heres you go if needed.
http://rapidshare.com/files/417246086/water.rar

Normal Water level, blue in day and red at night.

Did exactly what was written, burned disc and it still has no water. I also went back into the water.dat and it had all 0's. Changed them back to 1's and still no water. Any clue? Should I just start over with new common?

Upvote 0
xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Did exactly what was written, burned disc and it still has no water. I also went back into the water.dat and it had all 0's. Changed them back to 1's and still no water. Any clue? Should I just start over with new common?

You used the wrong water.dat, just use an original one. Here is a fresh common/dlc take the water.dat out of that then replace it over the modded one you have in you common.rpf

Upvote 0
Best_That_Lived

TH3zPR0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You used the wrong water.dat, just use an original one. Here is a fresh common/dlc take the water.dat out of that then replace it over the modded one you have in you common.rpf
Alright, I will give it another go. Let you know how it works out tomorrow. Thanks for the help so far.

Upvote 0
T

TediosSHOOTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Y

you must have used the wrong water.dat because this one is all good. Dont use a fresh common, its not needed.
Just do what shadow said, download the fresh common and extract the water.dat file and insert it into the common you want to use.
After puttting the water files in using OPENIV, click file tab at the top and click rebuild :tongue:

:smile:

Upvote 0
D

Deadly Massacre

Reaction score
Sin$
click data then scroll down till it says kitty cat ten right kill the f*****..... then when u play the game and u go to see water there lil kittens killing each other....! try it ben its cool... now get outa her

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register