• Thread starter majik655
  • Start date
  • Views 405
majik655

majik655

Enthusiast
Reaction score
::EDIT::
I have figured out my original question...I have another one if someone can help.

I have a datagridview show my access database ...

I have textbox1.text with the following code to search a specified column and show only those in the datagridview... I would like to add another textbox to search those from textbox1 to refine the search more...this textbox2 would search a different column..
Here is the code I am currently using...

Code:
Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged
Dim dt As New DataTable
Dim ds As New DataSet

ds.Tables.Add(dt)
Dim da As New OleDbDataAdapter

da = New OleDbDataAdapter("Select * from QualityIssues where CustomerNames Like '%" & TextBox1.Text & "%'", con)
da.Fill(dt)

DataGridView1.DataSource = dt.DefaultView

DataGridView1.Columns("ID").Visible = False
con.Close()
End Sub

When this search is done... I would like the next textbox to search JobNumber column to refine the search from textbox1

THANK YOU!!!

dMDzn

oRushez

Contributor
Experienced Veteran Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I cant help you much with what you`re trying, but I suggest you learn C#. Its a much better language and more powerful.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
I cant help you much with what you`re trying, but I suggest you learn C#. Its a much better language and more powerful.

I dont mean to sound like an *** here but really? Why would you bother making a reply telling him that you cant help and to learn c#.

Thats like you asking me for help and I say I know a guy who cant help you, let me get his name for you.

Top Bottom