What's new

Solved Help with Trevors ATV

D

Dale93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am able to get a tracker onto the ATV but it will not go into garage. Does anyone have any ideas or know how to get full insurance on it?
I tried to pull car out and pull back in(result is old car just spawned back in there)
Tried going to gta store and back out (spawned car i tried it with)

I need more ideas getting close here. It says there is a tracker on it but I need a way to get full coverage!
GT: KING Dale93

C

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way you will ever get it in your garage is if your an ISO modder, that glitch your using is only for vehicles you can drive in.

D

Dale93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how when i already have a tracker on it?

D

Dale93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tracker stays on it. I can get it impounded and in the impound lot it shows as the atv and bu it back out but then when i try other stuff it wont stay

C

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tracker stays on it. I can get it impounded and in the impound lot it shows as the atv and bu it back out but then when i try other stuff it wont stay
Don't waste your time, If there was a way to get It in, the blazer3 would be everywhere. Only ISO modders and people who kept It in MMI from the initial garage wipe will ever have it. I tried 3 person duplication method with no luck, so only the two I aforementioned will have it. (Unless ISO modder recovers your account)

Top Bottom