What's new

help with the l4d2 avatar awards please :)

• Thread starter wilkotank
  • Start date
  • Views 2,287
W

wilkotank

Reaction score
i unlocked every achievement for left for dead 2 but still havent unlocked all the awards. what i dont get is it says you need to get the achievements to unlock the awards which i have done, help please!!!!!

and does anybody which other games give you the avatar awards without the need to buy them from market place
thanks for the help!

G

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You still have stats on L4D2, which are only covered over if you hack the achievements. Avatar awards can me modded but I doubt it for L4D2.
Some Games.
South Park Tower Defense Play, can be skipped through for awards or gamesaved.
Perfect Dark, can be gamesaved.
Splosion Man, can be gamesaved.
Mad Tracks, most likely can be gamesaved.
Toy Soldiers, most likely gamesaved.
Doom 2, can be gamesaved.
Red Dead Redemption
Dead to Rights Retribution
Alan Wake CE, on bonus disk.
Left 4 Dead 2, not possible right now.

W

wilkotank

Reaction score
right sorry if im been a nuisance but im new to this stuff...
so after unlocking allt he achievements for the games your listed well there be free awards available or will i need to mod them if i need to mod how do i do that then? thanks for the help

G

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to have the games and/or a way to change the stats, hacking them with Profile Editor or Leh Fluffie etc. won't work.
You could have somebody gamesave the awards for you if you don't have the games but that's as close as you'll get to modding them.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, like Halo. You get the avatar awards with the achievements you unlocked.. Left 4 Dead 2 dosent. They have achievemtns, and a different set of avatar award achievemtns that done unlock by doing the achievement mod. Im sure (if not already) you can mod the avatar awards soon.

W

wilkotank

Reaction score
im still trying to figure out if it poss to unlock all avatar cloths as you cant to find the avatar file anymore on xplorer extrem :frown: is there another way at all?

G

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have Doom 2 and want the avatar awards hit me up with a pm. I just saved before killing the cyber demon with my fists (achievement), and the levels 100% (achievement) and when you get to the exit (achievement and avatar award) will unlock. +Rep me

As said before by Breakdown the only avatar awards that can be hacked are the ones for Halo.

B

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want the LFD2 shirt! haha

P

peter was here

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The awards for L4D2 have completely different requirements that need to be achieved to unlock them. To view the requirements go to the achievement list and press Y. You can also look on xbox360achievements.org for award requirements, for any game with awards.

G

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The awards for L4D2 have completely different requirements that need to be achieved to unlock them. To view the requirements go to the achievement list and press Y. You can also look on xbox360achievements.org for award requirements, for any game with awards.
They don't have half of the unlockables uploaded on there. That's why I use another source for Avatar Awards. Xbox Resource Avatar Area!
I'm trying to provide the thread with some valuable resources but I have to complain over the unnecessary bumping of the thread.
No one will look at this thread anytime soon so if you want to contribute just start a new one for this subject, possibly even for helping attain Avatar Awards.

Top Bottom