• Thread starter RudedoggX
  • Start date
  • Views 635
R

RudedoggX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there. I'm just trying to do the SPG, but it isn't working. I know how the process works, and I have an account with the achievements, but my Live account won't sign in fast enough. Anyone know what's wrong?

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You signing into Xbox Live might be your problem, but if your Internet is able to let you actually go onto Xbox Live without much lag you should still be able to do it without a problem. It could be your fingers that are at a fault. Mine are quick, but alas, that doesn't help you.

Just do it as fast as you can. Hit A on Training Grounds, X, Up, A, A on Sign In, A on Profile Pick and wait.

K

Kern

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone kind enough to transfer seriously to me? I can provide a silver account for you =)

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Send me the account information. I've got an hour or two before I can go to sleep.

R

RudedoggX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even when I do it offline, It takes the account about 15 seconds to sign in. No, it isn't a problem with "fingers", either.

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want I can do it for you. I never fail when I do it.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once you get it right ie the first time you do it,its very easy after that took me a few trys had to do it by taking the bat as soon main signed in.:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register