Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried it 9 times following the tutorial and I have had no success. If someone that has done it before could invite me and show me what im doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated. GT :Tha Wh1te Guyy

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
T
Ive tried it 9 times following the tutorial and I have had no success. If someone that has done it before could invite me and show me what im doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated. GT :Tha Wh1te Guyy

Put in steps and tell me what exactly are you doing and I might be able to help you out :smile:

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
T

Put in steps and tell me what exactly are you doing and I might be able to help you out :smile:
Go buy claymore, and juggernog, turn on the power, get in the corner and do the claymore glitch, run to the diner while the zombie is attacking the guy in the glitch, wait for the zombie to die and respawn at the diner, walk back to the bus depot, wait for the zombie to spawn at the bus depot, kill him, run into the back corner and have the claymore guy start jumping

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Go buy claymore, and juggernog, turn on the power, get in the corner and do the claymore glitch, run to the diner while the zombie is attacking the guy in the glitch, wait for the zombie to die and respawn at the diner, walk back to the bus depot, wait for the zombie to spawn at the bus depot, kill him, run into the back corner and have the claymore guy start jumping
I was watching another video I think on here and the guy is like you have to jump in the room a certain way, Ill hit you up once I find that video.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
I was watching another video I think on here and the guy is like you have to jump in the room a certain way, Ill hit you up once I find that video.
ok thanks

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't find the video, If you want you can add my gamertag and we can try it out
GT: Xotic Storm
Sent a request. ill invite you to a game in a sec I have to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register