What's new

Solved HELP with rebuilding Xbox One save for PC, BL2.

Lenny Iacco

Lenny Iacco

Reaction score
To make a long story short, i'm getting a laptop and want to play BL2 without internet. Issue is, I want my Xbox One save to rehash as a PC save. Obviously, I can't do that. So I need some help building a new save for the PC version of the game to as close as my Xbox save as possible. I'm sort of familiar with Gibbed editor but not 100%, so help is a need. Here's the specs of the XB1 save:

Maya | Level 41 (1999474/2104927 XP) | $186,392 , Max Eridum to rebuy upgrades (or all upgrades and 133 Eridium) 127 Torgue Tokens, 80 Golden Keys, 14 Seraph Crystals | Head: Trigger Pull / Skin: Ethereal (and all DLCs for both) | Badass Rank 8799 | Whatever the norm Skill Points (will reallocate)

Notable loot: The Bee shield Lv. 39 (0 Amp recharge), Gearbox Contraband Sky Rocket Grenade Mod, Legendary Siren Class Mod, New and Improved Omen SG Lv. 38 (Seraph, Shock), Rightsizing Yellow Jacket Lv. 38 (Eridium), Dynamic Dart Lv. 39 (Shock/Eridium), Impetuous SWORDSPLOSION!!! (had to) Lv. 37 (Eridium), dippity boom rpg Lv. 38, Hot Kitten Lv. 31 (Fire), Rightsizing Bane Lv. 34 (Slag), Redundant Fibber Lv. 38 (Slag, 11907x2 + 3,000% Damage and +50% love?), Miss Moxxi's Crit Lv. 34 (Shock), Vault Hunter's Relic, Hyper Adaptive Shield Lv. 37, Protection Relic (Purple, Shield Cap +22.5%, Shield Recharge Rate +22.5%)

True Vault Hunter Mode (2nd playthrough)
Story Missions Completed:
My First Gun
Blindsided
Cleaning up the Burg
Best Minion Ever
The road to Sanctuary
Plan B
Hunting the Firehawk
A Dam Fine Rescue
(Currently on A Train to Catch)

Side Quests Completed:
All Rock, Paper, Genocide
Claptrap's Secret Stash
Do No Harm
Medical Mystery and M.M. X-Com-municate
(Currently on You are cordially invited: Party Prep)

Load in location: Sanctuary
Unlock all Fast Travel Stations

I know there's a Imgur book or something with most of the Gun Codes, if I knew how to do this alone I would but i'm lost on at least half of it. I would REALLY appreciate it if somebody would help me through this process or better yet, i might throw ya $5 if you build it for me, because I am lost. Really hoping to play on my trip, really don't want to start over.

Thanks a bunch everyone!

TL;DR Can't sum it up please read

Last edited:
Top Bottom