Question Help with PS vita 3.52 modding

• Thread starter catnip93
  • Start date
  • Views 1,251
C

catnip93

Reaction score
Sin$
just bought the ps vita and i remember a time with my old original PSP modding the hell out of that thing and getting almost every emulator on it. the thing was a beast, and im curious if i can do the same with the vita? i have seen people on the internet showcasing all sorts of different emulators( psp iso, and gba roms) but im curious on how i do it? i can find a step by step guide anywhere for my version, 3.52. if i cant do anything with this version is there anyway to downgrade back to an easier version to mod? thanks in advance (:

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There are some exploits available to use homebrew apps, but there currently isn't anything like the CFW for the PSP.

C

catnip93

Reaction score
Sin$
There are some exploits available to use homebrew apps, but there currently isn't anything like the CFW for the PSP.
what are "homebrew apps"? Is there anyway to go back from 3.52, to maybe some earlier version that will let me gain access to emulators?

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
what are "homebrew apps"? Is there anyway to go back from 3.52, to maybe some earlier version that will let me gain access to emulators?
I'm not quite sure, I know there used to be an exploit where you could use a certain game to access a sort of CFW, but I'm not sure if there currently is one available. See if this still works.
And I do not believe there is a way to downgrade firmwares just yet.
Homebrew apps are things like emulators.
If you really just want stuff like emulators, get a PSP. They really are a lot better for modding as of now, there isn't much that can be done on the Vita.

Top Bottom
Login
Register