What's new

Solved Help with Playing New Games on JTag

Snoops

Snoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I haven't tried to play anything on my JTag in a while, and I haven't really used it at all in a while either. I'm pretty rusty, and I don't really remember a lot on how to use it. I tried to play GoW 3 on my JTag, and it says that I have to update the game to play it, and basically it won't let me.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but if I could get a little support I would really appreciate it, and of course rep.

slimwadey

slimwadey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well first off we need to know what Dash version your Jtag has.
If its an older one then it needs to be updated to 13599.0
Its pretty easy to do. you can use a TUT Here or find another, lots to choose from
Easy Freeboot 5.32
Flash360 download

Then if you want the latest avatar and kinect update . put them on too (not needed )
Run the GOW3 XEX file through X360 Game hack and remove any region locks. make sure your screen looks like this
gamehack.jpg

X360 Game Hack
And away you go

If you need more indepth help let me know

Slim

Snoops

Snoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its pretty easy to do. you can use a TUT Here or find another, lots to choose from
Easy Freeboot 5.32
Flash360 download

Then if you want the latest avatar and kinect update . put them on too (not needed )
Run the GOW3 XEX file through X360 Game hack and remove any region locks. make sure your screen looks like this
gamehack.jpg

X360 Game Hack
And away you go

Slim

Yeah, I needed to update my dash. Thank You

trippinz

trippinz

Enthusiast
Programmer Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy Freeboot 5.32
Flash360 download

gamehack.jpg

X360 Game Hack
And away you go

Slim

Do all new games need the latest dash ? or can i just boot through xexmenu offline on my 1st gen nxe dash ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register