Solved Help with Original Xbox On RGH

• Thread starter KrypnotikBS
  • Start date
  • Views 3,211
KrypnotikBS

KrypnotikBS

Reaction score
Sin$
So Ive done everything every tutorial sais with a few games. I have done the hdd partition fixer, Ive put the games on my hdd in a Xbox1 folder,m, extracted with xtract-xiso.
After putting it in FSD or running from XeX menu its just black and if I press the guide button it sais Xbox guide not available with original xbox games but has a notification of Fatal Crash INtercepted. Ive tried multiple games, they are on the compatibility list on the xbox site and wont work!
How do I fix this?!?!?!?
Im on a Jasper 16mb rgh 1.0, Dash 17489

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So Ive done everything every tutorial sais with a few games. I have done the hdd partition fixer, Ive put the games on my hdd in a Xbox1 folder,m, extracted with xtract-xiso.
After putting it in FSD or running from XeX menu its just black and if I press the guide button it sais Xbox guide not available with original xbox games but has a notification of Fatal Crash INtercepted. Ive tried multiple games, they are on the compatibility list on the xbox site and wont work!
How do I fix this?!?!?!?

Did you get the hacked Xbox 1 Compatibility files?

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=33

You probably gotta login.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I fix this?!?!?!?

Did you get the hacked Xbox 1 Compatibility files?

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=33

You probably gotta login.
Same issue as you bro, tons of people have this problem.
Is this issue something with the latest dash? I'm on the previous dash using the latest hacked backwards compatibility files (from July 2011) and my OG xbox games work just fine.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this issue something with the latest dash? I'm on the previous dash using the latest hacked backwards compatibility files (from July 2011) and my OG xbox games work just fine.

Good call, didn't even think of that.

I'm not sure if like XeBuild or anything has an effect on OG Xbox Games, but you could also downgrade to 17349 KrypnotikBS KrypnotikBS and see if what Atlas is saying works :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
LiveMChief

LiveMChief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a feeling it was related to the new dash.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good call, didn't even think of that.

I'm not sure if like XeBuild or anything has an effect on OG Xbox Games, but you could also downgrade to 17349 KrypnotikBS KrypnotikBS and see if what Atlas is saying works :smile:

I had a feeling it was related to the new dash.
Well, what was said HERE is actually not true. So, maybe OG xbox games still do work on the current dash.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm I wonder what the problem is then lol.

That's pretty interesting.
Unless people are using the older compatibility files as opposed to these ones:
Code:
http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/libxenon-homebrew-jtag-reset-glitch-content/12612-xbox-360-hacked-backwards-compatibility-july-2011-most-games-work-download.html

Top Bottom
Login
Register