• Thread starter Spalchk9
  • Start date
  • Views 5,500
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some help here, I’ve unlocked the naturalist satchel upgrade at rank 3, however I can only hold 5 animal samples where my friends that unlocked it can hold 10...... am I missing something? Or does the animal samples fall under a different satchel upgrade from the older roles? I haven’t ranked them up much but it doesn’t make sense to me that I can only hold 5 while they hold 10... any help is appreciated

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some help here, I’ve unlocked the naturalist satchel upgrade at rank 3, however I can only hold 5 animal samples where my friends that unlocked it can hold 10...... am I missing something? Or does the animal samples fall under a different satchel upgrade from the older roles? I haven’t ranked them up much but it doesn’t make sense to me that I can only hold 5 while they hold 10... any help is appreciated

You need to progress in other roles for it work. They have made all roles have a sorta "cross" progression system.

Upvote 0
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to progress in other roles for it work. They have made all roles have a sorta "cross" progression system.
Yeah I’ve finally figured out I need the upgraded satchel from the collector role... I kinda get it, but at the same time I feel the animal samples should go in the naturalist satchel , not the valuables one but it is what it is lol. Thanks for the reply

Upvote 0
Indskab

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reach level 20 in collector, bounty hunter, trader, moonshiner and finally naturalist. Then you’ll unlock the expanded satchel.

Upvote 0
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Reach level 20 in collector, bounty hunter, trader, moonshiner and finally naturalist. Then you’ll unlock the expanded satchel.

I didn’t think it was going to have to be all of the roles satchel upgrades? It looks like the collector upgrade allows you to hold more valuables, and bring the animal samples go into valuables, I assumed it was only that one. I’m working on ranking them up so I’ll see soon enough lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register