• Thread starter Mistabigxx
  • Start date
  • Views 503
Mistabigxx

Mistabigxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After a re flow today my xenon's nand was corrupted.(IDK how it happened). I mangaged to install Xell and get my cpu key, How do i get my jtag back to working order with just my cpu key. I remember reading somewhere about using a Donner nand?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
After a re flow today my xenon's nand was corrupted.(IDK how it happened). I mangaged to install Xell and get my cpu key, How do i get my jtag back to working order with just my cpu key. I remember reading somewhere about using a Donner nand?
Do you not have any copies of your nand?

Mistabigxx

Mistabigxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the broken freeboot image that was on their after being reflowed and i dumped the kv but i don't think they work.

Mistabigxx

Mistabigxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im still having issues with this. After reflashing my nand to the same image over and over it finally booted up and worked fine. I turned it off and put the box back together and turned it back on and was greeted with E79 again. This console was reflowed right before it got E79 as it had 0102 and one of the fans stopped working before the reflow. Any ideas?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Im still having issues with this. After reflashing my nand to the same image over and over it finally booted up and worked fine. I turned it off and put the box back together and turned it back on and was greeted with E79 again. This console was reflowed right before it got E79 as it had 0102 and one of the fans stopped working before the reflow. Any ideas?

Use the aud_clamp alternate wiring. This will prevent the E79 on startup.

R

rumsey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep I also had e79 after doing a reflow myself (Which was a much better sight than 0102!!!), when reflowing the GPU I had loosened the solder on the jtag wiring, just check the wiring and repair it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register