Unsolved Help with my rgh 1.2

• Thread starter KillerBombie
  • Start date
  • Views 149
K

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So please don’t troll me for trying this I bought a bunch of 360s awhile back all Jasper and falcons to rgh them all and I came across one xenon which I left alone due to how trash they are ... anyway I’m bored and wanting a rgh so I said what the heck let me try ...

I’m using the matrix v1 chip I created the ecc and can’t to get it to boot cell .. if someone could help ... does xenons have a clk ? Because I solder wire to the FT2RT POINT not to sure can’t really find a good tut on it

Last edited:
P

Primerchevy

Reaction score
I'm new here and have only done a Jasper myself but there is a detailed tutorial on RGH 1.2 for Xenon by "Metal" posted in the Console Modding forum. i cant post the link but if you search "Xenon RGH1.2 Freeboot Tutorial" it should come up

K

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new here and have only done a Jasper myself but there is a detailed tutorial on RGH 1.2 for Xenon by "Metal" posted in the Console Modding forum. i cant post the link but if you search "Xenon RGH1.2 Freeboot Tutorial" it should come up
That’s what I used but he used a ace chip as I’m using matrix he said not to use the clk because their is not one so I was not sure what do I do for the c point on the chip

Top Bottom