What's new

Question Help with my new iPhone

ball v2

ball v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i bought this iPhone from a kid at my school and it still has a password on it and the power/sleep button is broke. I need a way to get the passcode off the iPhone so i can use it. He doesnt know it because he forgot it (apparently) but regardless of how he got it, anybody know how to get this passcode off without a power/sleep button?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Faultyy

Faultyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i bought this iPhone from a kid at my school and it still has a password on it and the power/sleep button is broke. I need a way to get the passcode off the iPhone so i can use it. He doesnt know it because he forgot it (apparently) but regardless of how he got it, anybody know how to get this passcode off without a power/sleep button?

I'm not an iPhone expert but I think that restoring the device to factory settings in iTunes would work.

Faultyy

Faultyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
probably should have mentioned that it wont let me restore unless i enter the passcode...

Oh, well then. I would think that you will have a hard time with this because you won't be able to put the device in DFU mode like you normally would. I don't know if there's an alternate way to put the device into recovery but if you can find one try it.

ball v2

ball v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, well then. I would think that you will have a hard time with this because you won't be able to put the device in DFU mode like you normally would. I don't know if there's an alternate way to put the device into recovery but if you can find one try it.
yeah thats what im looking for :/

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
so its impossible?
depending on the firmware if it is compatible with blackra1n you can do it because it throws it into DFU mode for you but either than that you can open the phone and try and fix it. other than that pretty much impossible.

Top Bottom
Login
Register