Solved Help with my modded controller?

• Thread starter SniperFromHell
  • Start date
  • Views 622
S

SniperFromHell

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. See, I have this modded controller that I bought from GHETTOMAN1's controller site (this is when I was a part of *No Advertising* >_< until i got banned -_- ) I really don't remember which controller I actually GOT, because my mom bought it for me for Christmas and yeah... But now, it doesn't even shoot fast. It shoots either like, 2 shots per second or 1 shot every 1.5 seconds.. Not really sure, but bottom line is, it's slow. I am going to ask my dad if he has one of those TORX 8 things w/e they're called, if we do have one, can I open it up and fix it myself? Or would I be better off returning the controller (was about idk, $90 maybe?) and buying a new modded controller from a different site? So if you have a modded controller, can you post on this thread where you bought your controller and what they have?

The things I really want on the controller.
-That thing that let's you change the speed of the controller to your liking (Adjustable I think it's called?)
-Universal maybe..
And maybe even just the LED mods. I was looking at some from the evil one, forgot the site, i like those but they're pretty expensive :/ Thanks for any help and/or advice :biggrin:

P

Pierce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do want to buy one evilcontrollers.com has good ones.

If you actually know what you're doing though it would be much cheaper to just purchase a new mod chip and replace it yourself.

S

SniperFromHell

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, evilcontrollers that was the site. I liked them, but it's pretty expensive, are there any other sites that are a little cheaper? But still have good controllers?

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't be able to fix it by opening it. Maybe if is wasn't working at all then possibly a wire became unsoldered. It sounds like the pic is bad.

I got one with a Intensafire board in it in the For Sale thread.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I make my own mods with a custom coded chip. Personally, its the best cuz we sell a programmable like Viking 360, just it wont cost u $160 haha

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use to program my own pics. It definitely was cheaper. Now-a-days I just use the Intensafire's as I don't sell as many modded controllers as I use to. Those board literally take less than a minute to install.

Those guys selling $160 controllers are almost as crazy as the people who actually buy them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register