What's new

Solved Help with my modded controller?

• Thread starter SniperFromHell
  • Start date
  • Views 503
S

SniperFromHell

Reaction score
Hey guys. See, I have this modded controller that I bought from GHETTOMAN1's controller site (this is when I was a part of *No Advertising* >_< until i got banned -_- ) I really don't remember which controller I actually GOT, because my mom bought it for me for Christmas and yeah... But now, it doesn't even shoot fast. It shoots either like, 2 shots per second or 1 shot every 1.5 seconds.. Not really sure, but bottom line is, it's slow. I am going to ask my dad if he has one of those TORX 8 things w/e they're called, if we do have one, can I open it up and fix it myself? Or would I be better off returning the controller (was about idk, $90 maybe?) and buying a new modded controller from a different site? So if you have a modded controller, can you post on this thread where you bought your controller and what they have?

The things I really want on the controller.
-That thing that let's you change the speed of the controller to your liking (Adjustable I think it's called?)
-Universal maybe..
And maybe even just the LED mods. I was looking at some from the evil one, forgot the site, i like those but they're pretty expensive :/ Thanks for any help and/or advice :biggrin:

P

Pierce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do want to buy one evilcontrollers.com has good ones.

If you actually know what you're doing though it would be much cheaper to just purchase a new mod chip and replace it yourself.

S

SniperFromHell

Reaction score
Yeah, evilcontrollers that was the site. I liked them, but it's pretty expensive, are there any other sites that are a little cheaper? But still have good controllers?

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't be able to fix it by opening it. Maybe if is wasn't working at all then possibly a wire became unsoldered. It sounds like the pic is bad.

I got one with a Intensafire board in it in the For Sale thread.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
I make my own mods with a custom coded chip. Personally, its the best cuz we sell a programmable like Viking 360, just it wont cost u $160 haha

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use to program my own pics. It definitely was cheaper. Now-a-days I just use the Intensafire's as I don't sell as many modded controllers as I use to. Those board literally take less than a minute to install.

Those guys selling $160 controllers are almost as crazy as the people who actually buy them.

Top Bottom