Solved Help with my Mac . . . it freeezes D:

• Thread starter -Mute
  • Start date
  • Views 425
-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok , so My MacBook turns on , gets the apple logo , then the spinning thingy , then a bar , thats empty . . . then it does this for about 2 mins ,then just shuts off . . -_- What can I do ! and to top it all off my macbook battery is like stuck in the computer -_____- Fml . . D; , anyway , I need help! I have tried a lot of things , Its a school computer so it doesnt have the disc thingys or anything , I need help , PLEASE D;

Operating System
  1. Mac OS
F

Frevola7x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what OS do you have? and is it a macbook air? or Pro?

what i would try is booting into recovery by holding down the option key as it boots and seeing what the problem is by checking your drive to see if its failing or something like that. also try a fresh install of whatever os your on.

Face

Face

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best thing for Mac's is to just take them to the apple store.

F

Frevola7x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you need help let me know.

-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you need help let me know.
I need help with the whole thing . . D:
Best thing for Mac's is to just take them to the apple store.
Tomorrow :biggrin: <3
Macbook . . . Plain?! o.O
what i would try is booting into recovery by holding down the option key as it boots and seeing what the problem is by checking your drive to see if its failing or something like that. also try a fresh install of whatever os your on.
I trieed that , it doesnt work , -_-

Tried this again , its a Lock and a place to type with an arrow, since I dont know any admin pass or anything , what can I do o.O?!

F

Frevola7x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you own this computer? or did you buy it from someone? if you did, it should've came with a usb or cd to reinstall the firmware, i would run that and give it a clean, fresh os. i think you might of accidentally shut it off during an update and caused a boot loop. if this doesn't work, i would really take it to the apple store and get it looked at.

-Mute

-Mute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you own this computer? or did you buy it from someone? if you did, it should've came with a usb or cd to reinstall the firmware, i would run that and give it a clean, fresh os. i think you might of accidentally shut it off during an update and caused a boot loop. if this doesn't work, i would really take it to the apple store and get it looked at.
No , its my schools . . so I dont know the admin password, dont have discs , and anything , is there like a default Admin password o.O , Im at the part that has the lock and typing bar, . . I dont know what I can do! I am desperate . . I wish I could take my battery out -_- its like stuck in it ! Pluus , I am literally sitting here refreashing every . . 10 seconds :speechless: -_-

F

Frevola7x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
talk to your schools tech team. they can probably handle the password part. when you get the password, do what i told you by booting into recovery and check your disks, and try to get a reinstall of your os. thats the best i can tell you due to the fact that i have no idea how to get around a password on a mac lol. probably your best bet to do what i said. if its your schools computer don't let them hit you with ridiculous fees if you mess with it and end up breaking it!

if you have the availability of a flash drive and a working computer i would download the recovery files for your mac, and try using that.

Top Bottom