Solved HELP with Modio please?

• Thread starter TXI Frenchtoast
  • Start date
  • Views 2,898
T

TXI Frenchtoast

Reaction score
Sin$
I CANNOT get Modio to run. I just waited a month for my transfer cable to arrive from Hong Kong, and it's here. The cable works fine because Xport360 sees everything just fine. My problem is getting Modio to run. I am running Vista 32-bit. I DO have Framework 3.5, and I have NO antivirus software installed or running. Modio loads to the Splash screen... (Small box with rounded rectangles that says Modio when you open the program.) and it won't budge. No errors or anything, it just endlessly sits there. I have tried older versions, different download sites, redownloading, and running as an administrator, all to no avail. Please try to help? :confused:cared:

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll tell you want Horizon does...

Buggy, buggy, BUGGY! Won't open for me half of the time. When I do the quick fixes to fix it, it will open but won't accept my Profile or GameSaves. IF I AM LUCKY, I can get it to accept my Profile once, but when I restart my PC for updates or something... Horizon refuses to open and I have to do fixes again.

The only thing different from Modio and Horizon is the layout, and Horizon has a Game Adder/GamerScore editior, which I can do with Profile Tool.

The way I look at it, don't fix what isn't broken. I have been using Modio WAY before Horizon was even heard of and Modio still does what I need it to do. Only way I will use Horizon is if they fix all the bugs, or come out with something that Modio will never have.

That is my little rant.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheez said:
I'll tell you want Horizon does...

Buggy, buggy, BUGGY! Won't open for me half of the time. When I do the quick fixes to fix it, it will open but won't accept my Profile or GameSaves. IF I AM LUCKY, I can get it to accept my Profile once, but when I restart my PC for updates or something... Horizon refuses to open and I have to do fixes again.

The only thing different from Modio and Horizon is the layout, and Horizon has a Game Adder/GamerScore editior, which I can do with Profile Tool.

The way I look at it, don't fix what isn't broken. I have been using Modio WAY before Horizon was even heard of and Modio still does what I need it to do. Only way I will use Horizon is if they fix all the bugs, or come out with something that Modio will never have.

That is my little rant.
Obviously you missed the [PUBLIC BETA] tag...

I've only had one problem with Horizon, the game adder.

Top Bottom
Login
Register