• Thread starter gamekingnl
  • Start date
  • Views 262
gamekingnl

gamekingnl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have this ps3 laying around besuace most of the time i play on xbox 360 but i wanna host some modded lobby;s on gta 5 and yes i have try already to downgrade it with the e3 flasher but is not work out good i still have him is there maby a way i can get it to work? if you guys wanna know the model number let me know

micemeat

micemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no way to host modded lobbies without modded firmware, meaning impossible unless you can flash your console so my advice. use that e3 flasher and use 4.46 CFW easy done.

Upvote 0
gamekingnl

gamekingnl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no way to host modded lobbies without modded firmware, meaning impossible unless you can flash your console so my advice. use that e3 flasher and use 4.46 CFW easy done.
i know that but i need to know or there is a way to get it on a nor model of the ps3 fat version

Upvote 0
Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i know that but i need to know or there is a way to get it on a nor model of the ps3 fat version

The E3 will fit on the NOR chips (it's a NOR flasher after all) on the Fat. Exact same procedure as you'd do downgrading a Slim model. Find the chip, hook the clip onto it and take 3 dumps.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register