What's new

Solved Help with modding: I need a save extractor that works on Linux!

I

Im Zer0 Syndicate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been wanting to use mods for SUCH A LONG TIME, but I'm on Linux (Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon). I need a SAVE EXTRACTOR, and NOT Modio, Horizon, or USBXTAF (because I have had unfixable problems with all of them). I would also really appreciate if you had a method to use gibbed save editor on Linux (Can't use it through wine, so if you have a port of Gibbed for Linux, please link it to me). Thanks!

Edit: If you could some how find a fix to these unfixable problems that im having with Horizon, Modio, and USBXTAF, I would really appreciate it!

Edit #2: I still haven't gotten any actual helpful information. No, telling me to switch to a shittier operating system is not helpful.

Last edited:
D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Install Windows.

Fixed.

I

Im Zer0 Syndicate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Install Windows.

Fixed.
Sorry, but I'm happy with my current operating system. I don't like windows because it is actually to simple for me. No I'm not claiming I'm super smart, I'm saying that Microsoft tries to make everything "easier". Linux has a lot more functionality (And yes, some apps just won't run on Linux.), including stuff like being to play older games (Not talking about specs, specs don't matter when it comes to old games.) like the original Starcraft, Sim City, Battlemage, etc. Another thing about Linux: It doesn't cost money, it's open source (meaning no one owns Linux), It doesn't force me to update while I'm doing important **** (if and when I am), and it's a lot more lightweight.

I just gave you SEVEN reasons why Linux is better than Windows. Give me reasons why Windows is better than Linux.

Linux is better than Windows: Change my mind.

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
stay on topic thanks.

Top Bottom