What's new

Unsolved Help with modding Elite animations and dialogues?

E

EliteUltra

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need help with modding Halo 2, it's about the Elite AI animations I wanna use, for example; how can I dodge when someone throws me a grenade? (Sorry, English isn't my native language so if you see mistakes please let me know ^^) and how can my Elite can say for example wort wort wort? or the Berserk animation when the Ultra or Councilor Elites get their energy sword out? I just wanna know how to get all the AI Elite animations to the Elite player character I wanna play in Campaign. And of course, how can I get the dialogues? Or are the dialogues only for the AI? Any help will be really kindly grateful! and I will wait for all your answers, please and thank you. ?

S

Slim Shady

Se7enAddict
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need help with modding Halo 2, it's about the Elite AI animations I wanna use, for example; how can I dodge when someone throws me a grenade? (Sorry, English isn't my native language so if you see mistakes please let me know ^^) and how can my Elite can say for example wort wort wort? or the Berserk animation when the Ultra or Councilor Elites get their energy sword out? I just wanna know how to get all the AI Elite animations to the Elite player character I wanna play in Campaign. And of course, how can I get the dialogues? Or are the dialogues only for the AI? Any help will be really kindly grateful! and I will wait for all your answers, please and thank you. ?
you would have to look in the game folder and find that animation for that character and swap it with the one you want A AzzidReign might have some more knowledge on this topic then i do.

E

EliteUltra

Reaction score
you would have to look in the game folder and find that animation for that character and swap it with the one you want A AzzidReign might have some more knowledge on this topic then i do.
Thanks for your reply, I've only found the melee one, but what about something like evading? Or how to make the Elite player biped speak like the Elite AI does normally? And also thanks for your advice :smile: I appreciate it

G

GUARDIAN_swoop37

Reaction score
maybe the program insolence might help you

Top Bottom