Solved Help With Menus

• Thread starter Neighborhoods
  • Start date
  • Views 793
N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a working stealth (ninja) and I have a bo2 menu (Jiggy 4.2) and they work fine when I run default_mp but when I do that I cant find a public lobby to play on. When I run the disk the Ninja menu works fine but jiggy wont work. I have open nat type. I dont really know what else to do it wont even work in a private lobby. If anyone has some help it would be greatly appreciated

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a working stealth (ninja) and I have a bo2 menu (Jiggy 4.2) and they work fine when I run default_mp but when I do that I cant find a public lobby to play on. When I run the disk the Ninja menu works fine but jiggy wont work. I have open nat type. I dont really know what else to do it wont even work in a private lobby. If anyone has some help it would be greatly appreciated
You need real gold to play in a public lobby.

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
Sin$
You need real gold to play in a public lobby.
So I have to pay for gold to use my menus online? I have a account I pay for gold on would that work? I dont really care if I get banned. And when I run the disc it lets me play online fine.

Nice setup btw lol.
Edit: Got on my gold account. Didnt fix anything

Last edited:
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have to pay for gold to use my menus online? I have a account I pay for gold on would that work? I dont really care if I get banned. And when I run the disc it lets me play online fine.

Nice setup btw lol.
Edit: Got on my gold account. Didnt fix anything
You don't have to pay for gold to use the menu online, you have to pay for gold to play with other Gold members online.
Only on some games though. Some games work with gold spoofing - which just about every stealth server has.
But others require real gold.

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to pay for gold to use the menu online, you have to pay for gold to play with other Gold members online.
Only on some games though. Some games work with gold spoofing - which just about every stealth server has.
But others require real gold.
Okay well I have gold working and that didnt fix it. Any ideas?

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
Sin$
The menu isn't loading? Or you can't find games?
For Jiggy, you'll need to load the default_mp.xex, not play from Disc.
When I load from default I cant find a lobby. When I load from disc I find a lobby but only ninja engine works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register