What's new

Solved Help With Menus

• Thread starter Neighborhoods
  • Start date
  • Views 485
N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
So I have a working stealth (ninja) and I have a bo2 menu (Jiggy 4.2) and they work fine when I run default_mp but when I do that I cant find a public lobby to play on. When I run the disk the Ninja menu works fine but jiggy wont work. I have open nat type. I dont really know what else to do it wont even work in a private lobby. If anyone has some help it would be greatly appreciated

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I have a working stealth (ninja) and I have a bo2 menu (Jiggy 4.2) and they work fine when I run default_mp but when I do that I cant find a public lobby to play on. When I run the disk the Ninja menu works fine but jiggy wont work. I have open nat type. I dont really know what else to do it wont even work in a private lobby. If anyone has some help it would be greatly appreciated
You need real gold to play in a public lobby.

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
You need real gold to play in a public lobby.
So I have to pay for gold to use my menus online? I have a account I pay for gold on would that work? I dont really care if I get banned. And when I run the disc it lets me play online fine.

Nice setup btw lol.
Edit: Got on my gold account. Didnt fix anything

Last edited:
N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I have to pay for gold to use my menus online? I have a account I pay for gold on would that work? I dont really care if I get banned. And when I run the disc it lets me play online fine.

Nice setup btw lol.
Edit: Got on my gold account. Didnt fix anything
You don't have to pay for gold to use the menu online, you have to pay for gold to play with other Gold members online.
Only on some games though. Some games work with gold spoofing - which just about every stealth server has.
But others require real gold.

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
You don't have to pay for gold to use the menu online, you have to pay for gold to play with other Gold members online.
Only on some games though. Some games work with gold spoofing - which just about every stealth server has.
But others require real gold.
Okay well I have gold working and that didnt fix it. Any ideas?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Okay well I have gold working and that didnt fix it. Any ideas?
The menu isn't loading? Or you can't find games?
For Jiggy, you'll need to load the default_mp.xex, not play from Disc.

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
The menu isn't loading? Or you can't find games?
For Jiggy, you'll need to load the default_mp.xex, not play from Disc.
When I load from default I cant find a lobby. When I load from disc I find a lobby but only ninja engine works.

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
Hmm, that's interesting.

I ImOx any thoughts?
I tried going into a private lobby loading disc and it still wont work.
Off topic but Any suggestions on what tool to use from my computer that will work good?

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
Do you do something on your computer to load the menu, or is it all ready on your console?
Its installed. When I load default mp itll let me run the menu

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Its installed. When I load default mp itll let me run the menu
You have a file called Tesseract.dll in your game folder. Replace that one with the one that I linked above.

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
You have a file called Tesseract.dll in your game folder. Replace that one with the one that I linked above.
It trys to load me in a lobby but it doesnt actually get any players. Thats running default mp

N

Neighborhoods

Reaction score
And once I force host it doesnt work

Top Bottom