Help with logging on to live.

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by AsylumUber, Dec 31, 2008 with 2 replies and 324 views.

1. AsylumUber

AsylumUber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm trying log on to live on Halo 2, but it will not work! It keeps saying I have a message from Xbox live and brings me to the account management dashboard, but the dashboard has no message or anything. Im trying to log on to live so I can download the new maps so I can play my Tombstone mod. Assistance in this quagmire would be nice.

2. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    I have been trying to get on to live, it will pop up and says 14 friends online, then it will disconnect me right after that. When I get this I just turn of my xbox then turn it back on and it works. Try that it helps me who knows it might help you.

3. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You cannot have your account running on your Xbox, and you must have the latest patch.
    If this don't work than just make a silver account on Halo 2 Vista it acts as gold, so you can send message, do matchmaking, and go in chat, the only thing you can't do is join a Party "Xbox 10-way chat" but you can do everything:smile: